- Sensor length: 200~ 1500mm, any length available within this range
- Resolution: ≤1mm
- Wide range of power supply: DC10V ~ 32V/5V
- Maximum operating current: < 15mA
- Working temperature: -40 ~ +85℃
- Material of the tubes: Aluminum ally
- Application environment: diesel, biodiesel, gasoline, kerosene
(Not applicable to conducting medium)
- Protection rank: IP65
Mode of connection:
- Red: VCC ( 10~32V ) Red: VCC ( 10~32V )
- Black: GND Black: GND
- Blue: Vout (0.5~4 .5V/0~3.3V/0~5V) Blue: sensor receiving line
- RS485 Yellow: sensor sending line
- Red: VCC ( 10~32V )
- Black: GND
- Blue: B
- Calibrator must couple with the sensor, and it has 12V/ 23A battery inside.
- Red light is the power light. If the light isn’t on when switch on, battery replacement is needed;
Green light is the calibration light. Full/ Empty button is showed in above picture.
Note: Calibration is necessary before using the sensor due to different fuel types.
Length adjustment and Calibrator:
- 4.1 Adjustment of sensor length
- Aluminum tube at the bottom can be shorter according to different requirements from customers.
Steps are as follows:
- 4.1.1 Customer specifies the sensor length according to the needs;
- 4.1.2 Cut the unwanted part with steel saw;
- 4.1.3 Get rid of the burrs and the debris at the cutting area with blade or a screwdriver to avoid short circuit.
- 4.1.4 Take down the bottom plug unit, and reassemble in the sensor.